’s Stone Essay, Research Paper 1. Harry Potter?s parents are killed, but the person who killed his parents doesn?t kill him. 2. He is sent to live with his aunt uncle, and cousin, Dudley, who make him sleep in a cupboard underneath the basement stairs.
’s Stone Essay, Research Paper
1. Harry Potter?s parents are killed, but the person who killed his parents doesn?t kill him.
2. He is sent to live with his aunt uncle, and cousin, Dudley, who make him sleep in a cupboard underneath the basement stairs.
3. Harry Potter gets many letters from the same person, but his Uncle Vernon will not let him see the letters. Uncle Vernon begins to act a little awkward.
4. Uncle Vernon gives Harry Dudley?s second room, which is huge, and where Dudley used to keep all of his toys. More letters come.
5. Uncle Vernon goes completely nuts and makes his whole family, including Harry, move to a shack on a little island during a storm. The next day is Harry?s birthday.
6. As Harry counts down to the time he was born that night, when he gets to zero a big flash of green light comes from the other side of the door. In walks a giant, named Hagrid.
7. Harry finds out that Hagrid is the man who has been sending him all the letters.
8. Harry finds out that the letters were to invite him to Hogwart?s School, a school for wizards and witches. Harry finds out that he is a wizard.
9. Uncle Vernon keeps on trying to interrupt Hagrid, and Harry finds it hilarious when Hagrid taunts Uncle Vernon with his magic. Dudley and Aunt Petunia are both too scared to even breathe.
10. Hagrid tells Harry that they will go out the next day to buy all the equipment he will need. Harry agrees.
11. The next day, Harry and Hagrid go out to buy all of the equipment Harry will need. Before they can go, they must stop at a wizard?s bank called Gringott?s Bank, to pick up the money they will need. They pick up the ?wizard?s money? and leave for the Diagon Alley, where they can find all of the equipment Harry will need.
12. When Harry leaves for Hogwart?s on a train, he meets a kid named Ron Weasley. On the train, he also meets a boy named Neville and a girl named Hermione Granger. These three become the best of friends.
13. When they arrive at Hogwart?s, they are led to a big party-room type hall, and they are put into different homes where they will live during their stay at Hogwart?s. Harry prays that he will not end up in Slytherin, since that is the worst house. They are sorted by the ?Sorting Hat?, and he ends up in Gryffindor, along with Neville, Ron, and Hermione.
14. Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Ron get into a lot of trouble during this part of the book. They did such things as sneak out of the Gryffindor House, sneak into a room that is forbidden to all students, and things like that. They don?t get caught, until?
15. One night, Harry and Hermione find out that Hagrid is hatching an illegal dragon, so they have to get it up to the highest tower at Hogwart?s, so during the night, they sneak out of the house and down to Hagrid?s hut. They get the dragon and haul it all the way up to where they find Neville lying outside the Gryffindor picture entrance, because he forgot the password to get in. Then, all three of them climb to the top of the tower and give the dragon to Ron?s oldest brother, Charlie. On their way down, they get caught, and are given a detention. This is where I finished reading, and I hope to finish the book very soon.
|◯||Values In Harry Potter Essay Research Paper|
|◯||Harry Potter And The Sorcerer|
|◯||Harry Potter Essay Research Paper Harry Potter|
|◯||Harry Potter Essay Research Paper Harry PotterAnd|
|◯||Harry Potter Year 3 Essay Research Paper|
|◯||Harry Potter And Censorship Essay Research Paper|
|◯||Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban|
|◯||Harry Pottern And The Chamber Of Secrets|
|◯||Harry Potter Essay Research Paper I think|