Waxing A Snowboard Essay, Research Paper How to wax a snowboard There several ways to go about waxing a snowboard. Firs you have to determine what conditions you will be riding in. Then you will have to choose a wax. Say you are going to Vail and
Waxing A Snowboard Essay, Research Paper
How to wax a snowboard
There several ways to go about waxing a snowboard. Firs you have to determine what
conditions you will be riding in. Then you will have to choose a wax. Say you are going to Vail and
the snow condition are…. well lets just say the temp.. of the snow is about 20*. Well the thing you
need to do is find a low temp. wax. The way you determine a low temp. wax from a high temp. wax is
by the rating.. Low temp. waxes will be in a range from -20* to about 25*. A high temp. wax will be
in a range from about 25* to 40*. There are waxes made for higher conditiond above 45* that are
used in conditions that are referred to as, summer conditions. The wax that is used in summer
conditions is a harder wax that will protect your board from sand, dust, and ice crystals.
If you are riding in low temp. conditions with a high temp wax your performance will not be
that good. If the conditions are going to go back and forth in temp. you should wax your board with
a low temp. wax or you can use a wax that can be used in all temps.
WAXING INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOT WAXING
1. Select wax or waxes for correct snow temperature and condition.
2. Use in a well-ventilated area or with a respirator. (Only if you are hot waxing)
3. Heat iron below the ?smoking iron? temperature.
4. Melt the smallest end of the wax on the iron and drip all over the snowboard.
5. Smooth out drips with iron.
6. Let wax completely dry then scrape with a plastic or metal scraper.
7. Buff wax with a buffing pad.
IF YOU ARE DOING A RUB ON WAS YOU WILL NEED TO FALLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select wax or waxes for correct snow temperature and condition
2. Grasp wax firmly so that it is flat on the base of the board.
3. Put a thick coat of wax on the board to start with.
4. Scrape wax with a plastic or metal scraper.
5. Then apply a thin coat and buff with a buffing pad.
6. Scrape for the last time.
If you you fallow these simple instructions you will have a successful experience waxing your board
I wrote it my self
|◯||History Of Snowboarding Essay Research Paper History|
|◯||Cosmetology Essay Research Paper CosmetologyCosmetology is working|
|◯||How To Snow Board Essay Research Paper|
|◯||Shaped Ski Revolution Essay Research Paper Compare|
|◯||Sociolinguistics Project Essay Research Paper I recently|
|◯||Interview With An Artist|
|◯||Reflection Essay Essay Research Paper My Reflection|
|◯||Art 2 Essay Research Paper Essay IndexCustom|
|◯||Gambling Essay Research Paper Research Paper 2Gambling|
|◯||Gun Control Essay Research Paper Research Paper|