Our teachers and students have prepared for their 70-th anniversary for more than a year. During the last few years all meetings and arrangements at the Technical School were devoted to this date.
The 70-th anniversary.
Our teachers and students have prepared for their 70-th anniversary for more than a year. During the last few years all meetings and arrangements at the Technical School were devoted to this date.
Administrative teaching staff and the Methodical Council announced a competition among the Subject commissions and classrooms.
So in 2000 a Subject commission of management and marketing became the winner and in 2001 Russian and Literature classroom took the first place. The winners were awarded with valuable presents which help to improve educational process. ( TV sets, cameras and so on.).
Different kinds of sports competitions were held among the students as great attention is given to sports activities at our Technical School. Sport is an essential part of our daily life. School teams were a great success at the competitions held among the educational institutions of our town.
Amateur art activities are very popular among our students who made glad not only their classmates and teachers but the inhabitants of Pyatigorsk too. Our students became the winners of the festival "The Students' Spring – 2000".
We have a traditional contest "The Student of a year". In 2001 a third year student of the Management Department Andreasyan Tamara was the winner.
The Preparatory Committee was headed by Deputy Directors O.V. Kovalyova and A.M. Kartashov.
A.V. Poplavskaya with a group of students studied thoroughly the history of the Technical School. They worked at the archives, met and corresponded with graduates and former teachers. The result of this work was a Technical School Museum which renewed its work on the 27-th of April, 2001, the day of our anniversary. The museum tells us about the history of the Technical School.
Our sponsors among whom were former graduates M.M. Mosheev, A.N. Bonus, E.D. Mardahayev, U.A. Timoshenko, some enterprises PLC "Holod", sanatorium "Rodnik" and many others gave a real help in celebrations.
The jubilee celebrations lasted from April 20 till 27. During this week, a lot of events took place at our Technical School: students' art exhibition, the exhibition of cookery, graduates' meeting; photo- exhibition and many others.
Students' art exhibition was really remarkable. The students of the 1 – 4 courses and of all specialties took part in it. The visitors were impressed by works greatly. The exhibits were made of different materials: wood, straw, glass, bone, stone. Their works were distinguished by a romantic perception of life and nature. The artistic language was simple and clear. But what impressed mostly – is the variety of genres: painting, sculpture, embroidery, knitting, musical compositions, batik and many others. Subject-matter was various: "Students' life", "Nature", "Folk motifs", "Study of local lore", "Abstract Art", "Portraits". It was pleasant to know that out students are interested in old traditions. But they are also good at making new ones.
And we are sure now that there are a lot of gifted, talented, keen people here. They reflected in their works world view, readiness to mystification, practical jokes, disposition, analysis, vigilance.
The cookery exhibition was organized during this week too. With the help of the teachers the students did their best. It was a great success. The dishes of the Culinary Association of Caucasian Mineral Waters were also represented there.
All in all the students showed 27 special banquet dishes, made at a high professional level. While making sweet dishes and pastry the students showed fantasy. Everything looked very realistic. The tarts "Fruit basket" and "Opened book" were awarded a prize. The exhibition was in limelight. Its motto was "Art of cookery is the source of delicious and healthy food". The Association of Culinary Experts of KMV. (president A.N. Sobolev) also represented the dishes of high culinary trade. The jubilee panel made of multi–colored macaroni foods attracted special attention.
The exhibition showed that the students and teachers of Technological Department work with enthusiasm and love for their profession.
As you know well served table is the top of hospitality. An attractive food service style adds to the attractiveness of meal. Another important part of the meal service is correct table setting. Any meal will be tasty when eaten at a nicely covered table and you shouldn't limit your fantasy here.
Anniversary celebrations at our Technical School gave rise to imagination of 3-d year students of the Department of "Service organization at public catering establishments". They created their own compositions of holiday tables. Their fantasy in choosing the theme of tables settings was unique.
Competent judges with A.N. Sobolev a President of Culinary Association of KMV at the head had to appraise the creative work of future specialists in the sphere of service.
The students represented holiday tables under different subject-matters: "Easter", "Awakening of Spring", "Day of Humor", "Victory Day", "Mother's Day". The students selected all the elements of setting to their taste: sets, candles, originally folded napkins, flowers. Unusual accessories added a special nuance of individuality to their tables. Each table had its own unique style.
Over 400 graduates and guests visited the anniversary celebrations. The week was concluded with a festival where gathered graduates of all generations, honored guests, teachers and students of the Technical School. The history met with the present. Reminiscences of teachers – veterans, graduates alternated with the best items of amateur art activities of students.
The assistant of the Head of the administration of Pyatigorsk I.V. Kalinsky, the representatives of higher educational institutions, technical schools, organizations and enterprises of KMV congratulated the Technical School.
The Head of the Personnel and State Service Department of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Russian Federation V.M. Makarov congratulated the body of the Technical School with the anniversary and gave the teachers awards of Ministry of Education and Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation.
43 teacher and workers of the Technical School were awarded on that date.
The History of the Technical School
At the bottom of the mountains of Mashuk and Beshtau there is a world popular health resort town of Pyatigorsk. It was founded 221 years ago. Now it is widely known in Russia and abroad.
There is the oldest technical school in Pyatigorsk. – the Technical School of Trade and Economy there. It is situated in Universitetskaya Street in the shade of chestnuts. It celebrated the 70-th anniversary in 2001 .
Its history began in 1931 when a Decision № 107 of Narcomsnab College of December 15, 1931 to found a technical school of Rostorgovlya in the North Caucasus was made. There were 90 students in 1931. The first graduation was in 1934.
During the fascist occupation the town was ruined (9.08.1942 – 11.01. 1943). The building of the Technical School was completely destroyed as well. But according to the decision of Pyatigorsk Town Council began its work again in 41, Universitetskaya Street, just the very place the school is situated nowadays. Now it is a newly built modern school consisting of three buildings. It was done with the help of students.
In 1963 there was built a new four – storied hostel, where 120 students live now. There is a library, a reading-room, a rest-room there. Tea-parties, "Ogonkis", meetings with interesting people, debates, reading conferences are often held here.
In 1970 twelve teachers were rewarded with medals "For Valiant Labor" for their large contribution to the development of teaching and educational process, 14 teachers were marked with the sign "Excellent Teacher of Socialist Competition" of the Ministry of Trade of the Russian Federation.. 12 teachers were rewarded with the Lenin Jubilee medals.
In 1972-1974 with the help of students a new three – storied building was attached to an old one.
Chemical and technological laboratories, students' canteen for 120 places and the pride of the technical school - a gymnasium are placed there.
For great success in communist education of youth, for taking an active part in mass defensive work, for spreading political and scientific knowledge among the population, for physical culture development and sports in our town the Technical School was rewarded with diplomas of the Central Committee of the Leninist Young Communist League of the Soviet Union, Ministry of Education of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), territorial Party Committee, town Party Committee, territory executive committee, by the board of administration of territorial branch of all-union society "Znanie" etc.
By the order of Ministry of Education of the RSFSR № 145 06.03.1984 "About affirmation of basic special colleges on the territory of Stavropol and Krasnodar regions" Pyatigorsk Technical School of Soviet Trade was confirmed as basic among special educational institutions of Stavropol region.
For training skilled specialists for trade and public catering establishments the Technical School was rewarded according to its deserts with diplomas of managing department of Stavropol territory executive committee, territorial Party Committee and the town Party Committee.
The Technical School has done a lot of good. For making good progress in sports and physical training it was given the name "Youth" by the All – Union Council of Voluntary Sport Societies of Trade Unions in the competition with other educational institutions. During this period we have trained 11 Masters of Sports, 5 Candidates of Sports, 237 sportsmen of the first degree.
The tradition of holding of "The Day of Health" is still taking place at the Technical School as well as basketball, volleyball, table-tennis, mini-soccer, track-and-field athletics competitions , cross-country races.
In 1981 the Technical School celebrated its 50-th anniversary. There had been 73 graduations by this time, 20600 specialists for national economy: experts of food and non-food products, goods managers in public catering establishments had been trained and assigned to work to 340 cities and villages of our country.
From 1977 till 1989 the Technical School cooperated with the College of internal trade in Dresden (GDR), which had many branches in other towns. Every year we exchanged delegations for 20 days. During that time the students studied the forms of trade of our countries. They also had a course of training at the best enterprises of the Caucasian spa region: Pyatigorsk, Kislowodsk, Yessentuki, Mineral Waters and in the towns of GDR: Dresden, Leipzig, Magdeburg and others.
From 1991 – till 1994 our Technical School exchanged delegations with the American Culinary Association. Our teachers and students were a part of the delegation. The Americans were given a certificate after a short course in Russian, national cuisine of Russia and Caucasus.
It's a pleasure to note the fact that nowadays more than 400 former students work successfully in Stavropol region as the leaders of different large enterprises of retail and wholesale trade and in public catering establishments.
1. Decoration "Honorary worker of special Secondary Education
1. Kuznetsova L.U.
2. Gaivoronsky K.Y.
3. Kartashov A.M.
4. Yefimenko T.V.
5. Bogacheva M.V.
6. Kovalyova O.V.
2. Diploma of Honor of Ministry of Education of Russian Federation
1. Galko I.A.
2. Dudnikova T.I.
3. Subotch Ye.L.
4. Ausheva Z.V.
5. Dementyeva L.A.
6. Bushueva Y.V.
7. Didenko T.V.
8. Shabunina I.D.
9. Rublyova Z.I.
10. Globa M.I.
3. Diploma of Honor of Stavropol region Governor
1. Filimynova A.P.
2. Vladimirova L.V.
3. Popko T.G.
4. Yanborisova L.F.
5. Belonogova I.F.
6. Prosulova S.A.
7. Somkina L.V.
8. Pirskaya L.V.
Diploma of Honor of Ministry of Education Stavropol region
1. Volobuyeva M.V.
2. Ankrinova V.F.
3. Gordeytchuk A.B/
4. Batmanova L. A.
5. Podolskaya O. V.
6. Serikova V. V.
Diploma of Honor of the Head of Pyatigorsk
1. Lobanova N.V.
2. Rudakov S.V.
3. Ivanidi Ye.D.
4. Poplavskaya A.V.
5. Dubova L.V.
6. Mosheyeva V.G.
7. Starchenko l..P.
8. Selina L.I.
State educational establishment was founded for training trade specialists of medium level. It was given the State Certificate by the Ministry of General and Professional education of Russian Federation (Order № 875 from 06.04.98) in 1998 and 199 we passed State accreditation successfully (certificate № 25 –0524 from 07.12.99).
The training is conducted on the basis of a middle and full secondary education (9 and 11 forms) in full-time or part-time forms in the following specialities:
1. Economics, Accounting and Control.
2. Science of Commodities.
7. Technology of public catering products.
8. Organization of service at public catering establishments.
While studying at the Technical School the students are granted a deferment of Service in the RF Armed Forces.
The graduates of the Technical School have an opportunity to get higher education by post-graduate study (3,5 years) at the Pyatigorsk branch of North Caucasian State Technical University, a good partner of the School during many years.
The education is free of charge at any speciality, but " Economics, Accounting and Control" (full-time education).
Documents are being received from June, 1, till July, 31. The entering tests are conducted as far as the documents are presented.
School-leavers must present the following documents.
· School-graduation certificate or equivalent diploma with a list of disciplines and examination marks. Copies are not accepted.
· Medical certificate in accordance with Russian form 086/Y.
· A copy of the work-book (for working people).
· 6 photos 3 x 4 cm size.
The graduates get a State diploma of education.
You may get any information by telephone (87933) 5-72-34, fax 5-13-72.
Lawyer – speciality 0201 "Jurisprudence", the activity of a lawyer is aimed at realization of legal norms and securing of law and order in our society; the objects of professional activity are legal relations at the organizations of different forms of property.
Accountant – speciality 0601 "Economics, Accounting and Control". The profession of an accountant is aimed at the sphere of economical and financial activities of firms; their professional objects are: firm's property, own capital, duties, accounting and control of financial economical activities, normative and registrative and managerial documentation; an accountant carries out economical, analytical and final controlling activities.
Manager – speciality 0602 "Management"; a manager goes in for managerial and economical activities, ensures rational management of economical processes, organisation of all system of management and its improvement, carries out organisation – managerial, planning, control and analytical activities.
Marketer – speciality 0607 "Marketing"; the objects of a professional activity of marketer are requirements and goods policy of firms; their activity is aimed at researching consumer needs and stimulating of sale of goods and rendering services; marketer carries out marketing , economical, control-analytical, accounting – saling information activity.
Businessman – speciality 0608 "Commerce". A businessman works in the sphere of circulation, aimed at bringing of goods and services from producers to consumers. Objects of professional work of a businessman are: processes of realization of goods and services, technological, organizational processes and informational insurance of movement of the goods. A businessman carries out commercial, organisational – managerial, marketing and foreign economic activity.
Goods Expert – speciality 0612 "Science of Commodities". The objects of the activity of a goods expert are goods, ensuring of goods movement. Goods examination is aimed at identification, appraisal and management of quality and range of goods, ensuring the retaining of goods consignments. Goods expert carries out expert, commercial, organisation – managerial, technological and marketing activities.
Technologist – speciality 2711 "Technology of public catering products". He is in the sphere of producing and circulation. He carries out producing, technological, organisation-managerial, controlling activity aimed at producing and realization of culinary and confectionery goods, service of customers, satisfaction of their real and future requirements.
Manager – speciality 2311 "Organization of service at public catering establishments." A manager renders services at public catering and ensures information maintenance, getting goods and services to customers.
The Technical School Today
The aim of the Technical School is to prepare specialists of high professionalism and inner culture.
The main tasks are:
· to accustom the students to common to all mankind values; to form their adequate behaviour.
· to develop their abilities for further training and for conducting their professional activities.
· to seize ethic and legal rules regulating the relations between the people, towards the society and the surroundings
Nowadays the Technical School lives a very interesting and full life. It has achieved a lot during these 70 years. These achievements belong both to teachers and students.
For example, our girl-students regularly take prize places in aerobic in our town and region. In table-tennis and dumb-bell our students took the second place in the competition between the Technical Schools of the Ministry of economic development and Trade in Kursk (1999). We constantly take first places in town games.
In accordance with the aesthetical direction of education we have a general class meeting (or class-hour) when we visit concerts, performances, listen to the people of art. Amateur Student groups of the Technical School took part in the festival "Students' spring" and became laureates.
It is a tradition now at the Technical School to meet with its graduates – this is a real connection of generation. While talking at such meetings the managerial staff of the enterprises tell about the shortage of specialists in the region. The market demands competent and qualified specialists of modern direction (business-man; lawyers; managers, marketers)
That's why by adding a new two-storied building we enlarged our material and technical basis and could open new specialities: "Management", "Commerce", "Jurisprudence", "Marketing", "Organization of service at public catering establishments." Our graduates come with presents, tell about their experience of work, invite our students to work to their enterprises. Beautiful vases, pictures, VCR "Samsung", telephones, clocks – all these and many other presents of our graduates decorate the studies and lecture-rooms of the Technical School.
In 1989 two computer classes and a cabinet were opened here, they gave our teachers and students the opportunity to make themselves familiar with new computer technologies. Most of our teachers in order to solve our main methodical problem "Computerization of educational process" had finished computer courses. But that wasn't enough, the year 1999 showed the necessity of the creation of a laboratory "Training Accounting"
The laboratory is well equipped with modern computers with legal information systems "Consultant-accountant", "Directory on taxes and taxation", software "Best". Future lawyers work with the programme "Consultant Plus".
In 1991 there was organised a methodical cabinet at the Technical School, and Mariya Vladimirovna Bogacheva became its director. Our methodical work is directed on creation of conditions for teachers for their fruitful work. The main tasks of this cabinet are to teach, to help, to interest. During the whole history of the development of the Technical School the teaching staff puts and solves concrete methodical aims, based on the principle of training high qualified specialists, meeting the requirements of educational standard. The distinctive feature of the improvement of our methodical basis is step-by-step research accumulation and the highest possible utilization of all methodical knowledge in all aspects of pedagogical activities.
Nowadays the pedagogical staff works out educational and methodical complexes on different disciplines, collection of practical works, tasks in economics, accounting. There is a methodical council at the Technical School, O.V. Kovalyova, the Deputy Director in educational work, is its President, under the direct guidance of the Council the certification and recertification of teachers and masters of practical training has been held. Great attention is paid to young teachers. No one is left aside.
The chairmen of cycle commissions help the teachers in their methodical work. There are 10 of them at the Technical School. They are headed by the teachers of the highest category. At the end of each year there is a competition for the best commission. The winners are awarded with valuable presents.
It has already become a tradition to hold the weeks of specialists, when each cycle commission presents its speciality. Many interesting, necessary and useful things are held: presentations of goods on the bases of practical training (they are usually organised with the help of our teachers and masters of practical training); setting of theme tables, exhibitions of cocktails, cookery, confectionary prepared by students.
Practical training of students, which takes from 40% to 50% of the whole volume of training, helps to raise the quality of future specialists. During their industrial (professional) training the students consolidate and deepen the knowledge they have got during, their theoretical training, acquire skills and habits.
There are different forms and methods of practical training: educational, industrial, technological, before the diploma (on their speciality).
Practical training takes place at the largest and the best enterprises of trade and public catering in the towns of Caucasian Mineral Waters. Many of them are headed by our graduates.
On the group of non-food products the bases for practical training are: "The Department Store № 1" LTD, "Children's World" LTD in Pyatigorsk; on the group of food products – the Shop № 1 Public Limited Company (PLC) "Holod" in Pyatigorsk.
For the speciality № 2711 "Technology of public catering products" there are the following practical training bases: the restaurants "Friendship" ("Drughba") in Kislovodsk, "Tselebny Narzan" ("Curative Narzan") in Kislovodsk, the Technical School canteen, the refectory of the sanatorium "Spring" ("Rodnik") in Pyatigorsk, "Ukraine" and "Kazakhstan" in Essentuki.
For the speciality № 2311 " Organization of service at public catering establishments" there are the following practical training bases: the restaurants "Intourist", "Pyatigorsk" and "Hermitage" in Pyatigorsk, the cafe "Beks".
The students of the speciality № 0607 "Marketing" and № 0602 "Management" have their practical training in typing and computer clerical work in the offices of the Technical School under the guidance of the teachers of special subjects, and practical training in clerical work at the enterprises and in offices working as secretaries and leaders of the enterprises.
The industrial training of the students of the speciality № 0201 " Jurisprudence" is held in the Procurator's Office, in the district court and in the Administrations of the towns of the Caucasian Mineral Waters.
The practical training of the students of the speciality № 0601 " Economics, Accounting and Control" takes place in the laboratory "Training Accounting" at the Technical School.
Some arrangements (many of which have become traditional – "Ordaiting", Teachers' Day", 'The New Year", "The Students' Spring", "The Day of Health", the meeting of KVN teams) take an important place in educational system of the Technical School. All these arrangements are held collectively, uniting a large number of students, who divide according to their interests to managers, script-writers, painters, sound producers, decorators and participants of amateur art activities. Such groups are not stable, they are organized for one arrangement but they let all the students try their abilities in different creative groups.
Active participation of students in social life of the Technical School, high quality of their studies, their participation in sports championships help to organize competitions for the title "The best student of the group", "The best student of the Technical School". The students themselves nominate candidates considering the results of the academic year and the Pedagogical Council affirms them.
The best students are awarded with scholarships of the Ministry, the Governor of Stavropol region and the mayor of Pyatigorsk.
Good material base, sports, educational, methodical work assist in graduation of specialists in accordance with the demands of the State Educational Standard. In spite of its so respectable age Technical School lives a bright, colorful life…
For 70 years more than 30.000 specialists graduated from the Pyatigorsk Technical School of Trade and Economy. Among them there are a lot of graduates who achieved excellent results in their work.
Nowadays more than 400 graduates of the Technical School work successfully as leaders of large wholesale and retail trade companies and public catering establishments.
Our Technical School is proud of these graduates:
1. Kalinski Igor Vasilievich – graduated from the Technical School in 1964. Speciality " Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) works now as the assistant of the Head of the administration of Pyatigorsk. Doctor of Economics.
2. Sobolev Alexander Nikolaevich – 1962, "Technology of public catering services", works now as the Director of the restaurant "Intourist", Public Limited Company "Stavropolintur".
3. Girya Anatoly Nikolaevich – 1960, "Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) works now as the Director of the Limited Company "Stroimaterialy" ("Building Materials") "Veteran of Labour".
4. Gaidash Nikolai Grigorievich – 1960, "Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) works now as the Director General of the Public Limited Company "Rubin" in Lermontov, Honoured Tradesman of Russian Federation.
5. Timoshenko Yuri Alexandrovich – 1974, "Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) works now as the Director General of "Lyudmila and C° LTD.
6. Bogachev Valeri Ivanovich – 1969, "Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) "Excellent Worker of Soviet Trade", "Veteran of Labour", "Honoured Worker of Rosmyasomoltorg", works now as the Director General of "Entrepreneur" LTD.
7. The Mosheyev's dynasty.
· Mosheyev M.M -1980, works now as the Director General of "Epos" LTD.
· Mosheyeva V.G. – 1982, is a teacher of the Technical School.
· Their children – Lyudmila and Sergei – graduated in 1999. Lyubov and Victoria are our students.
8. Shalaev Oleg Ivanovich – 1951, "Science of Commodities" he has been working for more than 35 years as the Director of Essentuky Culinary School.
9. Mardakhaev Ekman Danilovich – 1990, "Technology of public catering products", the Director of a Private Limited Company, "Univermag" № 1 (The department Store № 1) Pyatigorsk.
10. Murmuridis Panteleimon Grigorievich – 1957, "Science of Commodities" (non - food-stuffs), worked in a state trade inspection, as a manager of a trust of restaurants and canteens in Pyatigorsk, a Director of tourist hotel "Beshtau"
11. Martirosov Eduard Avetistovich – 1984, was an excellent student, his speciality is "Technology of public catering products", the Chief of Nevinnomissk branch of ORS of North- Caucasian railway.
12. Ulko Oleg Vasilievich – 1961, "Science of Commodities", the Director of "Gorcooptorg" LTD.
13. Arutyunov Sergei Akopovich – 1960, "Science of Commodities", worked as a manager of "Kurortprodtorg" in Pyatigorsk.
14. Mogilni Mikhail Pavlovich – 1961, "Technology of public catering products", Assistant Professor of Pyatigorsk Technological University.
15. Kalashnikov Vasili Mikhailovich – 1973, "Technology of public catering products" works now as the Director General of a Joint Stock Company "Lyudmila +".
16. Bonus Alexander Petrovich – 1976 , "Science of Commodities", the Director General of a market "21-st Century".
17. Dvizkova Dina Petrovna – 1976, "Accounting in Trade", is a Chief Accountant of a Public Limited Company "Holod".
teachers and work for many years. They are:
1. Shabunina Irina Dmitrievna – 1976, "Technology of public catering products", has been working at the Technical School for 19 years, she is the Head of the technological laboratory.
2. Mityukova Elena Vyacheslavovna – 1997, "Management", is a teacher of logic, ethics and aesthetics.
3. Filimyanova Alla Panteleyevna – 1979, "Science of Commodities", master of practical training, has been working for 20 year.
4. Mosheyeva Vera Georgievna – 1982, "Technology of public catering products", a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods, the chairman of a cycle commission.
5. Dubova Lyudmila Vladimirovna – 1970, "Science of Commodities", (food stuffs), a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods, has been working at the Technical School for 20 years.
6. Kiryakova Lidiya Sergeevna – 1977, "Accounting in Trade", a teacher of the highest category, has been working here for 23 years.
7. Krizhanovskaya Tamara Ivanovna – 1960, "Science of Commodities", had worked as a teacher of "Science of Commodities" for 19 years.
8. Globa Mariya Ivanovna – 1975, "Technology of public catering products", a teacher of organization of production and Service at the public catering , has been working at our school for 23 years.
9. Bogacheva Mariya Vladimirovna - 1969, " Science of Commodities" (food stuffs), a teacher of the highest category, the Director of the Methodical Cabinet, has been working for 20 years.
10. Yefimenko Tamara Vasilievna – 1981, "Technology of public catering products", the Head of a full-time education department, has been working for 20 years.
11. Kovalyeva Olga Vitalievna – 1977, "Science of Commodities" (food stuffs), the Deputy Director in educational work, a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 20 years.
12. Somkina Lyudmila Vladimirovna – 1966, "Technology of public catering products", the Head of a full-time education department, a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 30 years.
13. Burtseva Darya Grigorievna - 1967, "Science of Commodities" (non-food stuffs), had worked as a master of practical training for more than 20 years.
14. Muchkina Tamara Grigorievna - 1952, "Science of Commodities" (food stuffs), had worked for more than 20 years a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods.
15. Dudnikova Tatyana Ivanovna – 1971, "Science of Commodities" a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 10 years.
There are many young teachers as well:
1. Kovalyeva Nadezhda Sergeyevna – 1998, "Economics, Accounting and Control", the Head of the laboratory " Training Accounting "
2. Dimitskaya Yulia Sergeyevna – 1994, "Science of Commodities", a teacher of finance, credit and money circulation.
3. Paiko Elena Evgenievna – 1994, "Science of Commodities", a teacher of Economics and analysis of economical activity.
4. Megayeva Svetlana Vladimirovna – 1991, "Economics, Accounting and Control", a teacher of financial management and taxes.
5. Fedchenko Irina Sergeyevna – 1998, "Economics, Accounting and Control", a teacher of the laboratory " Training Accounting ".
One of the authors of this site is also a graduate of our Technical School Pesotskaya Vladislava Vladimirovna ( www. vlada. mashuk. ru), she graduated in 1996, her speciality was "Commerce" and now she works as an Information Technologies Manager in Web-studio "Mashuk".
|◯||Long Journeys Begin With Baby Steps Essay|
|◯||Places of interest in Ukraine|
|◯||Important Conclusions In Centessimus Annus Essay Research|
|◯||Volcanoes Essay Research Paper VolcanoesJACK KNOFFWR 327Technical|
|◯||Corrie Ten Boom|
|◯||French Rev Essay Research Paper The year|
|◯||Christopher Columbus Essay Research Paper To the|
|◯||Dr Stephen Hawking Man Of Mystery Essay|
|◯||Womens Rights Movement Essay Research Paper 1995|